Monday, May 31, 2004

Didn't take long today!

Nothing annoys me more than someone who will not at least ATTEMPT to learn something on their own first, THEN ask questions. AOhelL has created an entire generation of computer idiots. Part of my job is pushing technology to then next level when it comes to performing our everyday duties just a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bit more efficient. I am a true believer that we can one day have a truly paperless communication system, but in the mean time I guess I'll have to drag them kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Idiotic Case #1 for today:
College educated manager just called to say he wants to show me how far he's gotten with this "Outlook" stuff to send all of the other managers a memo to let them know all of the new employees have a "Right to Know" meeting. Never mind that everytime he attempts something I have to walk him thru it step by step...... AT LEAST 4 TIMES! Then he catches right on. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the marvel of modern technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home