Monday, May 31, 2004

Welcome to the rantings of a closet lunatic!

Read about Jessica Cutler. Way to go girl! I think if more women put themselves out there and started acting like guys maybe this wonderful country will change. Stop trying to beat the men at politics. Take it to THEIR arena!

After reading the bs she created with her blog, I decided it was time to finally get around to doing my own. As if anyone would be interested but me. But it will help me keep some sort of organization to my thoughts as old age is taking its toll.

Here's where I'm at at this point in my life: I'm 42, married going on 21 years, 2 kids, 2 grandkids (they ALL live with me!) Tomorrow I go to the airport to pick up my 2 teenage half-sisters (story for another day), who I have now become legal guardian of. I am a network administrator for a husband and wife owned car dealership. Cush job, great pay. Can't complain.

So there is part of it in a nutshell. I will explain more as time goes on, but for now that's all I can think to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger CLO said...

Hey! I have a whole site dedicated to my rantings as a closet lunatic!! Check it out The Ranting of a Closet Lunatic

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home